Hello and welcome!
If you don’t know by now, then I guess I need to do a big announcement. I AM A BTS FAN (ARMY)!!!!!
Since that is out of the way, I guess it would be appropriate to also mention that my bias is Namjoon (I am dying to add a lot of heart-eyed emojis)
He is the leader and also one of the main rappers in the pop group BTS. if you don’t know who they are, well sis get with the time! Anyways Namjoon is known to speak from the heart and his words always hit me every blessed time
Sometimes it’s about love, sometimes about death and even sadness, but honestly, every time he speaks, it is just so poetic. As most of the quotes are originally in Korean, I will be using the most adjusted English translation. Some of these quotes are questions, reflective questions that leave you wondering but it does show the kind of person Namjoon is.
So today I decided to list 20 of Namjoon Phenomenal Quotes!
- No one is born ugly, we’re just born in a judgemental society
- I think that there’s no need to live your life based on the standard of others. Everyone says “dream big”. But I don’t think you have to live so fiercely like that all the time
- Happiness is not something that you have to achieve, you can still feel happy during the process of achieving something
- I don’t live just because I won’t die but I am chained to something
- I have come to love myself for who I am, who I was and who I hope to become
- People want to be alone but they don’t want to be lonely
- Although youth can be beautiful, it can be short and wander off like a shadow, it has a reckless danger to it
- Life is more beautiful knowing that we’ve taken a loan on death. even light is treasured more when there is darkness
- Too many stars, too many dreams. the reality is that in front of these things, I’m just a speck of dust
- We were born to live, we were born to die, are we living to die, or are we dying to live, the name tag with my name on it, is that my life or is it death?
- It is scary what a smile can hide
- You never lose by loving, you always lose by holding back
- The world is just another name for despair
- My faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life
- We are each other’s nightscape, each other’s moon
- I believe that there will be no improvement if you have an inferiority complex and victim mentality”
- I wonder why there is no opposite word for loneliness? could it be because people, until they die, have no moments of not being lonely?
- There is no need to live your life based on the standards of others
- Think of life as a sculpture that you cast as you make mistakes and learn from them
- Looking for answers when there isn’t any. but still learning, isn’t that what life is about?
Thanks for reading.