Thanks to Iserendip for nominating me for this award. This is the first award that I have been nominated for, and I am so happy to answer the questions she has for me. I will also be nominating a few people whose blog I read regularly.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site
QUESTIONS FOR ME
What was that defining moment that made you start your blog?
I just wanted to find a way to let my voice and opinion be heard and I felt that the safest and best outlet was to do it via a blog. I was unable to read a lot as a child because of certain circumstance but I found my love for reading a few years ago and I have not been able to stop, which is one of the reasons I decided to start a book blog.
Have you ever worked a 9-5 job (excluding blogging)? What do you feel about it?
Yes, I have, I am currently working on my Master’s dissertation and a year before that, I worked as a research and teaching assistant and I loved it. I had to do a lot of overtime but I love to research.
What is your most memorable travel tale?
After my BSc. I took a 6 months break and traveled the united states and at the end of the program I went on a tour bus with my friends and we had a blast eating different foods from across the globe. It was so much fun and I just wish that things can just go back to normal
Of the places, you traveled where did you find the friendliest home-landers?
I spent one year for my compulsory national youth service in another state and
What is your favorite color and why?
White is my favorite color, however, these days I am loving Purple and there is no reason for color.
Do you have special talents other than writing?
I love painting but I would not say that I am a good painter but at least I try. I love acting
Are you a summer, winter, spring, or fall person?
I lived most of my life in Nigeria and we don’t have distinct seasons and everything is either wet or dusty. I have been in the UK for almost 3 seasons and I think I enjoy the winter more.
Who is your all-time favorite author?
I go back and forth between Sabaa Tahir and Neal Schusterman
Who is your all-time favorite fictional character?
Laia from An Ember in the Ashes series by Sabaa Tahir
People say that money cannot buy happiness, but can you ever be truly happy without any money?
I just think that people who say ‘money cannot buy happiness” are people who have a lot of money. If you have none then you will understand how important money is and the type of happiness it can buy.
Do you believe in such a thing as luck? why or why not?
I am very religious and as much as I pray for things. I have learned to accept that what would be would be.
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you like traveling? Any fascinating travel stories or expectations you have?
- Is it a book and coffee or a book and tea?
- What videos do you watch a lot on youtube?
- What is your favorite book?
- Who is your favorite book or movie character?
- What do you think equality/feminism is?
- A movie you think everyone should watch
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- How much Crisps (Chips) have you eaten so far during this pandemic?
Thanks for reading