I found this tag on Kae @Hellocitygirl and I decided to partake. The rules are simple and they include;
- Tagging the blogger who tagged you
- Answer the questions
- Nominate other bloggers
- Which country do you live in?- UK
- Favorite book?- The Book Thief
- How do you spend your time during the lockdown?- As I am currently completing my master’s, I am writing up my project and I am also blogging consistently.
- Have you tried cooking a new dish because of the lockdown? If yes, share the name- Yes and I tried making Korean Black Noodle but as you can expect, it didn’t turn out as good as I was anticipating.
- Early riser or night owl?- Night owl, even without lockdown
- Holiday dream destination?- Japan, South Korean, and Italy
- Favorite food?- Amala and Egusi Soup (It is a delicious Nigerian dish)
- Instagram or twitter? – Twitter all the way (Everyone is shady and real there, they don’t care about you and your mother, lol)
- Favorite cartoon as a child?- I was never really into cartoons as a kid, I was more Anime and Donghua and my favorite was Coji Coji, I honestly can’t believe that I can remember it. But are guess they are technically cartoons right.
- What do you prefer on a Saturday night? Netflix or Partying-I would definitely pick Netflixing with a hot guy but since I am not getting that, I prefer to just watch dramas on Netflix at odd hours of the night.
Thanks for reading.