Hello and welcome!
I really don’t read a lot of books with LGBTQ+ and this is just because I rarely find gems like that. But recently I have been on the hunt for such books and I now have a few books that I love so much.
So for this amazing month, I will be recommending a few books with LGBTQ+ characters that I have loved.
For this post I will just be listing them and the rating I gave each of them
1. Fallen Angel series by Brook Blaine and Ella Frank 🌟🌟🌟🌟
2. Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
3. Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
4. Her Royal Highness by Racheal Hawkins 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
5. The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
6. The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
7. Damaged like us by Krista Ritche and Becca Ritche 🌟🌟🌟
8. Fence by C.S Pacat, Johanna the Mad, 🌟🌟🌟🌟
9. The Priory of the Orange tree by Samantha Shannon 🌟🌟🌟
10. Captive Prince series by C.S Pacat🌟🌟🌟🌟
Thanks for reading.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to my blog to keep up with my updates.
If you have read any of the books, let’s talk about it in the comments.
2 thoughts on “Pride Month Recommendations”
I just read Red, White & Royal Blue and really enjoyed it!
That book is just amazing