Hello and welcome!!
If you probably dont know, I am a Nigerian Book Blogger who lives in Nigeria. Here we have a lot of great books based on our expansive culture and no amount of time would make me read them all.
But looking through my bookshelf I realized that I have a few that I want to get to.
Nigeria is a conservative society but these books are breaking out of the set molds and bring new things to the literacy table.
Anyways here they are…
1. Lakiriboto chronicles by AYODELE OLOFINTUADE
2. Half of a yellow sun by CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE
3. Of Women and Frogs by BISI ADJAPON
4. Love does not win elections by AYISHA OSORI
5. Season of Crimson Blossoms by ABUBAKAR ADAM IBRAHIM
Thanks for reading
Have you read any of these books? Did you like them?