Hello and welcome!
Watching kdramas is both for fun and also most definitely for learning life lessons.
Sometimes I end up learning some valuable lessons while watching some sappy love kdramas
Here is a short list, that I can remember at the moment.
- A flower that blossoms in the wind and snow is a true flower (Master: Ruler of the Mask)
- Is there such a thing like a wound “from the past”? Every wound exist in the present (Your Honor)
- Power is like grains of sand, the more you grab it the more it will fall out of your hands (Jumong)
- Humans live today based on how they lived yesterday (Arang and the Magistrate)
- A man’s desperation can open any door (Goblin)
- Truth is lonely, loneliness is bitter (Man X Man)
- If the time of eternity is colored in black and white, humans shine in all kinds of colors as if they can be shattered at any moment (Angel’s Last Mission: Love)
- A conscience with no power is very weak and feeble (Haechi)
- This world is worth existing only if the people who live in it care for one another (The Return of Iljimae)
- No matter how smart a person may be, when they have something to hide, they become a fool (Master: Ruler of the Mask)
- The law can’t define all the rules of society. That’s why we have good faith and normal social rules (Touch Your Heart)
- Freedom without obligation is the same as violence (Search:WWW)
- Revenge is the finest ingredient when developing your skills (Search:WWW)
- Everything has an expiration date (Absolute Boyfriend)
- Remember, to treat an illness is different from healing a person (Doctor John)
- Do you know what death is? Being forgotten by the ones you love (Doctor John)
Thanks for reading
Have you watched any of these kdramas? Did you enjoy them? What kdrama quotes do you like?